Early Release Super
We help with your super release application.
Dental Surgery Funding
Did you know that you can apply for early release of your superannuation to pay for dental surgery or dental implants?
Dental surgery funding assistance is something Mindarie Quinns Dental has successfully helped our patients with.
However, most people are unaware of this initiative. You can apply to access your super to pay for your treatment, your partner’s or your children’s treatment.
You may choose to apply for funding to cover the entire cost of the procedure or part of the cost.
Early Release Superannuation (ERS)
The team at Mindarie Quinns Dental Centre are experienced in submitting successful ERS applications.
Our team can help you access your Superannuation on compassionate grounds.
In order for your situation and treatment to qualify for ERS:
- You must be in acute or chronic pain
- Your teeth are terminal or failing; loose, missing teeth, breaking down beyond repair;
- Your teeth are no longer fit for purpose in that you are unable to chew and digest food adequately;
- you need teeth extracted and replaced with dental implants, fixed teeth implants, implant supported dentures or dentures; and
- you have complex issues and require complex restorative treatment of the teeth, smile and bite.
Purely cosmetic cases do not qualify for ERS.