Over 3000 Dental Implants Placed in Perth
We assist you with
Finance and SuperCare.
Steps to funding your new smile:
- Diagnosis & Treatment Plan
- Finance and/or Superannuation Application
- Commence Treatment
Early Release of Superannuation to fund dental treatment
As of 1st July 2018 Early Release of Superannuation is now handled by the Australian Tax Office (ATO). Now with self-lodgements being simple to follow, we have a dedicated inhouse team focused on helping you access your Superannuation on compassionate grounds.
What situations and treatments qualify for ERS?
- You are in acute or chronic pain
- Your teeth are terminal or failing; loose, missing teeth, breaking down beyond repair
- Your teeth are no longer fit for purpose, unable to chew and digest food properly
- You need teeth extracted and replaced with dental implants, dentures, or All Teeth on 4 (or more).
- You have complex issues and as such require complex restorative treatment of the teeth, smile and bite
Please note purely cosmetic cases do not qualify for ERS. For more information please see the ATO’s ERS access on compassionate grounds page or alternatively contact us to discuss your options with one of our dedicated team.